2 bugs and a little lady

Monday, May 26, 2014

6 months

Happy 1/2 year birthday my sweet little bug! I love how much more curious you are becoming! I love how happy you are and I love how you crinkle your cute little nose when you smile and giggle. You haven't starting crawling yet but can definitely make your way around the room, especially when it's a toy you're after. You love your brothers more than ever and are so amused by them. They are amazing at keeping you entertained and helping me out when I need something. You are really enjoying your solid foods...avocado, sweet potato, banana and squash thus far. I am excited to try more new foods with you and I have enjoyed making all of your food, just as I did with your big brothers. You are able to sit in a high chair at restaurants now. So fun! I am really enjoying this stage of your life but I do wish life would slow down just a bit.







~Crinkle nose~








No comments:

Post a Comment