2 bugs and a little lady

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Momma's girl

Kaelynn, without a doubt, is a momma's girl!! Lately, I am finding that no one really makes her content like I do, not even daddy. This makes my heart so happy for several reasons (that is another blog) especially since she is our last baby. Saying this conjures up so many different emotions for me. If I was younger and didn't have to go through IVF to get pregnant, I would definitely have more babies. But, since she is our last, I never want to stop holding and snuggling her. I will never have another baby to hold, until I have grandkids...yikes!! The day will come, much to quickly, when she won't want to be held and will be off and running with her big brothers. So, for now, I hold her as much as I can. I am a 24-hour babywearing momma and I love it!
~Kaelynn at just a few weeks old~
~This is how dinner, laundry and housework gets accomplished!-







1 comment:

  1. Adrianne I am so happy for you and your precious little girl. What a sweetheart and how lucky for her to have two big brothers. I followed your blog a few years back and prayed for you. So glad to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete